Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Friday, May 22, 2015

I AM



You

Who are you?

Have you remembered

Or are you still forgetting--

Forgetting and searching,

Searching to fill the incomplete.

Filling with the outer the false and temporary,

Leaving you feeling emptier than before.

Are you happy with your yesterdays?

Happy enough to choose the same yesterdays tomorrow?

Or are you ready--

Ready to remember,

Remember who you are,

Choosing new tomorrows,

Breaking the string of yesterdays,

Finding Fullness,

Fullness with the inner and eternal truth,

The truth that no filling is necessary,

Leaving you more filled than ever,

Lasting forever.

Finally remembering the real.

Reunited unified.

Complete.

You.






Imagine yourself on a solitary rocket ship leaving the Earth with an explosive roar, a feeling of moving at the speed of light, and then:


There was a total silence and stillness, and I was peacefully afloat in an endless, timeless place of completeness. My ordinary sense of myself and the everyday world disappeared, and whatever was left of that self was floating like a brilliant point of light in a sky filled with other points of light.

I was not just a star in the sky, I was a whole Universe of sky filled with uncountable points of light spread out in every direction, flashing, twinkling, and intermingling as points of myself. These points of light seemed to be a living continuation of my whole self, or else I as an extension of them, seeing and feeling as one being and somehow knowing all there ever was to know.

This oneness of light, Love and self sparkled and flowed in perfect union, riding on long, slow, pulsing waves of color, and in this state, if someone had asked me to explain all there was to know, I could have said it all in two words--I AM.



Kundalini Rising: Exploring the Energy of Awakening by Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa







Please enjoy the journey of this Guided Mediation


Journey to the great "I AM"
Best in resting position seated or laying down with headphones.




Behold there is magic all around us
Awaken, rejoice and sing
I Am
This song came on as I was writing. I personally know the artist, I wish I could put into words how Amazing and Beautiful she is...please listen


Here I AM

My Favorite song...


Today





0 comments :

Post a Comment