Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Charge of the Sun Goddess


Charge of the Sun Goddess 

Be still and listen to the words of Sekhmet, Sunna, Saule, Amarterasu, Sulis, Brighid and Yhi, the queens of heaven and bringers of light, who long ago were hailed by Mother Sun!

I am the spark that engulfs. I am the light of a new day, the traveler of shadowed lands, and the sun in her glory. I am the mother of all things, the light that calls the seed from beneath the soil, and the cleansing fire that burns away the old. I am the warrior who does not waver, unapologetic in my victory. I am the bringer of swift justice and the bright flames of inspiration. I am with you through each day and every season. And when my light passes into darkness, my warm caress comforts the dead. I burn brighter for the darkness. I bring order where there is chaos, succor where there is pain.

I ask only that you see your radiance that burns within you. That you sing, feast, and dance in my exultation, knowing that like myself you shall rise and rise again from the ashes of the old. My mystery is this, that light has no definition without the dark. That we must walk boldly through our darkest moments to burn even brighter.


Excerpt taken from Drawing Down the Sun; Rekindle The Magick of the Solar Goddesses 
by Stephanie Woodfield
To purchase on Amazon.com

Piece: Wonderland -The Final Chapter …. “Gaia,The Birth Of An End”

Artist: Kristy Mitchell
http://kirstymitchellphotography.com/galleries/wonderland/

0 comments :

Post a Comment