Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Friday, June 5, 2015

Letter To My Inner Child, You Are Free To Play


Dear Child,

My wish for you is to be free and to play without fear. You still live on within me. Delicate yet strong you are. Your heart and trust were broken by those that brought you into this world and others.You were not protected, you were not heard, you were not kept safe. I hear you and I will protect you, you are safe.  I am here to rebuild that trust in life, I am here to Love you, I am here to bring Joy. You are with me now, no one can reach you through me. Let go of the guilt, let go of the shame. I Love you Infinitely. Play my child, be free, be me....

Love,
Your Mother

...I hear a child's laughter at play...hear it too?




Wounded Child

The Wounded Child archetype holds the memories of abuse, neglect, and other traumas that we have endured during childhood. This is the Child pattern most people relate to, particularly since it has become the focus of therapy since the 1960s. Many people blame the relationship with their parents that created their Wounded Child, for instance, for all their subsequent dysfunctional relationships. On the positive side, the painful experiences of the Wounded Child often awaken a deep sense of compassion and a desire to help other Wounded Children. From a spiritual perspective, a wounded childhood cracks open the learning path of forgiveness.
The shadow aspect may manifest as an abiding sense of self-pity, a tendency to blame our parents for any current shortcomings and to resist moving on through forgiveness. It may also lead us to seek out parental figures in all difficult situations rather than relying on our own resourcefulness.



0 comments :

Post a Comment