Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Dance With Me



When I dance this is what I feel, this piece calls to my soul.
Dance With Me
By Martina Steger

Dance with me.
Set yourself free.

While the moonlight wantonly stokes
Anxiously awaiting bashful silken leaves,
With expectant wonder
I open myself to sense its will.

Forever abandoning myself
To its ebb and flow,
I absorb the energy of the drum
As it thunderously fills my aching soul.

Basking in its warm vibrating tone,
I sensually writhe;
casting taunting shadows as I go.

Over the fresh dew glistening earth,
I begin my spiral dance
With joyous tinkling bells upon my toes.

Set yourself free.

Quite simply,
dance with me.




Two of my favorite performances to watch, Love the Devotchka song at the end.

Irina Akulenko 
Deb Rubin


0 comments :

Post a Comment