Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Power of Prayer


The Power of Prayer

I personally believe that you don't need to believe in anything outside of yourself to pray, regardless you receive benefits from praying. One listed definition of prayer is "an earnest hope or wish."

“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi


“If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.” 
― Meister Eckhart


“I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.” 
― Abraham Lincoln






Watch Science Channel-Through the Wormhole-Your Brain on Prayer 

Listen to NPR Prayer May Reshape Your Brain and Your Reality

Scientific Articles on Prayer:

Scientific American Scientist Fine One Source Of Prayers Power

Washington Post Article Researchers Look at Prayer and Healing

0 comments :

Post a Comment