Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Invokation To Goddess Sekhmet


Invokation To Goddess Sekhmet
By the Artist Pina Morello

Majestic Lady of the Flame
Thou, who art before the unknown
Sekhmet! 
I Invoke Thee!
Thee, who holds Life and Death equally in Thine hands 
From Thee molten lava flows 
Bringer of Life, Death and Renewal
Feed my fears to thine Fires and 
nourish me in their heat 
Thou hast shed Light 
and brighten the path through the Unknown
Crowned with the Strength of the Sun 
Fearsome Queen!
Bring Darkness to Light!
I deliver myself to Thine Flames
Consume my Ego in the pyre of Liberation 
I embrace thine Fires Goddess of Eternity 
I embrace Truth!
I embrace Knowledge!
I embrace the Light!
Consume my fears into higher energies 
Roaring Goddess Sekhmet!
Thou art Fire!
Thou art Freedom!
Thou art Courage!
Resurrect me!
Thee, the Eye of Ra
Avenger of wrongs 
Keeper of the Law 
Thou art the Fires of Ma'at
Bring Justice and Truth!
Scarlet Lady!
Evil trembles at Thine Arrival 
Send Thine arrows of Fire and
lead the battle to Victory 
with Thine Fearsome Rays of Midday Sun
Thou, who art both Sacred and Profane 
Thou art Divinity 
Thou shine in All Colours Rays 
Fill me with Thine Divine Essence 
Right through my warrior heart 
Breathe thine Breath of Desert Air and
warm my pulsating Blood 
Thee, exulted in Thine Strong and Slender Body 
supporting The Sun Disk with Raised Uraeus 
holding The Lotus Sceptre in Thine Hands 
Liberate and Avenge!
Bringer of Light and Freedom 
Warrior Queen!
Mighty and Unrivalled!
Scorching Heat!
Fire of Immortality!
Inspire me in Thine Healing Arts
Patroness of Physicians, Surgeons and Healers 
May Thine Fires spread throughout my system 
destroying in Their Path disease and unbalanced parts
May my Spirit burn ablaze with Thine Passion 
Lady of Plagues and Destruction!
Lady of Retribution!
I am alight like a Star shining the Universe 
By Thine Presence 
Bless me Oh, Mother!
Lion Queen!
Ruler of All!
Lady of Magick and Devourer of Mystery!
Bring Science to Creation!
Inspire me in Thine Ways!
I am yours and shall be evermore
for I am humbled by Thine Radiance 
Come and cleanse my Being 
right through the Core of my Soul 
Bless me with Thine Presence and Protection 
Make me part of Thine Wisdom 
Wise Lady of Fire 
Guide me to Higher Thinking and bring Knowledge 
Bring Thine Magick into my Life 
Protect me through the Unknown and Enlighten my Path
Help me overcome obstacles!
Remove Ignorance and Bigotry! 
Grant me Success in my Endeavors!
Blessed Be Thy Name!
Great Goddess Sekhmet 
In Thine Glory at The Roof of Heaven 
Bless my Soul with Thine Light 
for I am Thine humbled Daughter 
Thee, Great Mother! 
Divine Mystress! 
May Honour Be Given Unto Thee 
Mighty and Righteous 
Without hesitation I am of Thou and shall be Evermore 
Majestic Goddess of Life, Death and Renewal
Goddess of The Eternal Flame 
Warrior Queen and Mother of Science 
Great of Magick and Mystress of Enchantments 
Join me now as I Bid Thee Hail and Welcomed
My Lady,
My Fearsome Eternal Goddess,
Possent and Ever-present 
Sekhmet!
Hail and Welcome!







0 comments :

Post a Comment