Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Friday, July 17, 2015

I Stand Above The Clouds


I Stand Above The Clouds


I stand above the clouds
looking down

I open my heart to All that resides below

I don't see differences, division and separateness  

I see only One

One world that I am of

I Am One

I close my eyes

I say to the World "Earth I Am One"

I feel her agree and her Love runs through my feet, fills my body with warm rushes and ecstasy

I say to the Stars, Planets and Infinite Darkness "Sky Above I am One"

I feel the Infinite's embrace, I feel the Light of the Stars, I feel Free

I am held in Infinite Love

I turn inward "Universe within, I Am One"

I fuse with Infinite Love in the All, I become One with everything


I Become

I Am



What if Heaven is Now?

"Heaven"
Sometimes I slide away silently
I slowly lose myself over and over
Take comfort in my skin endlessly
Surrender to my will forever and ever

I dissolve in trust
I will sing with joy
I will end up dust
I'm in heaven

I stand in golden rays radiantly
I burn a fire of love over and over
Reflecting endless light relentlessly
I have embraced the flame forever and ever

I will scream the word
Jump into the void
I will guide the herd
Up to Heaven






1 comments :

  1. "and if nothing else unites us, the ecological crisis will...Each of us--whoever and wherever he may be--is then the center, and within him, whether he knows it or not, is the Mind at Large, the laws are the lawns not only of all minds but of all space as well. For, as I have already pointed out, we are the children of this beautiful planet that we have lately seen photographed from the moon. We were not delivered into it by some god, but have come forth from it. We are its eyes and mind, its seeing and its thinking. And the Earth, together with its Sun, this light around which it flies like a moth, come forth, we are told, from a nebula; and that nebula, in turn, from space. So that we are the mind, ultimately of space. No wonder, then, if its laws and ours are the same! Likewise, our depths are the depths, whence all those gods sprang that men's minds in the past projected onto animals and plants, onto hills and streams, the planets in their courses, and their own peculiar social observances.
    Our mythology now, therefore, is to be of infinite space and its light, which is without as well as within. Like moths, we are caught in the spell of its allure, flying to it outward, to the moon and beyond, and flying to it, also, inward. On our planet itself all dividing horizons have been shattered. We can no longer hold our loves at home and project our aggression's elsewhere; for on this spaceship Earth there is no "elsewhere" any more. An no mythology that continues to speak or to teach of "elsewhere" and "outsiders" meets the requirement of this hour.
    Ans so, to return to our opening question: What is--or what is to be--the new mythology?
    It is--and will forever be, as long as our human race exists--the old, everlasting, perennial mythology, in its "subjective sense," poetically renewed in terms neither of a remembered past nor a projected future, but of now: addressed, that is to say, not to the flattery of "peoples," but to the waking of individuals in the knowledge of themselves, not simply as egos fight for place on the surface of this beautiful planet, but equally as centers of the Mind at Large--each in his own way at one with all, and with no horizons."- Joseph Campbell

    ReplyDelete