Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Friday, December 23, 2016

Hello From Aphrodite Calling



Hello From Aphrodite Calling!

I wish everyone a very Happy Holiday Season, I am back! My life, since I last posted, has changed dramatically. A new job has me traveling frequently and inspired often. I continue to study belly dance and now perform with a group called Hypno Tribe, we perform in a show called Las Vaudeville every other month. I am currently writing choreography for my first solo performance. My life has completely changed.

Many things have not changed. I still continue my spiritual practices, occult readings and research as well as my creation of art and dance. I read tarot everyday, attend rituals and create rituals. I hope that my words and actions inspire and transform others. I have grown since the last time I wrote on this blog. I continue to learn on this journey, the more you know the more you know you don't know. I have healed and I also know what I need to work on. Some of my previous posts reflect my reflections and knowledge of that time. The veils continue to lift and my wisdom grows. Always a humble student of the Universe.

Blessed Bee,
Aphrodite Calling

For More of my Art, Dance or Make-Up visit www.Damia.co



0 comments :

Post a Comment