Copyright 2015 | Distributed By Blogspot Templates | Designed By Templateism

Monday, February 1, 2016

Invoking the Elements

Piece: The Elementals Digital Artist: Joy Inglis (me)
www.Damia.co, Untamed Beauty and Art.


Invoking the Elements by Aphrodite Calling
I use this in my practice everyday, it is something I wrote that speaks to me. I use it before tarot, before dance, before yoga...anytime I am logging in to Spirit. You are welcome to use in your practice as well. 

Earth Below 
(Imagine growing roots and rooting into the ground, the Earth's energies fueling your roots and moving through your body)

Sky Above 
(Imagine the Sun, Moon And Stars, White Light and Energies filling your body)

Universe Within 
(Imagine the Universe within, as above, so below)


I Am Fire, Change, Transformation
(Imagine yourself as fire ,then as the Fire Elemental embodying the power and movement of the snake, the snake sheds it's skin in transformation)


I Am Water, Purification, Release
(Imagine yourself as water, then as the Water Elemental embodying the power and movement of the fish, water is where all life began)


I Am Air, Wisdom, Growth 
(Imagine yourself as Air, then as the Air Elemental embodying the power and movement of the owl, all knowing and wise, flying through the air)


I Am Earth, Growth, Healing
(Imagine yourself as the Earth, then as the Earth Elemental embodying the power and movement of the lion, feeling the Earth's rhythms, feeling the power of the lion and the earth)

I Am Spirit, Love

I Am Whole

I Am Open

I Am Power

I Thank Thee

0 comments :

Post a Comment